* All contests are open to members in good standing except Board members.
* Non-members may enter by paying $10 for up to 3 contests (one poem per contest) and $3 for each additional contest.
Make checks out to New England Poetry Club
(no charge for students and members).
* Only one poem per contest.
* Entries must be original unpublished (cannot be in print or online) poems in English.
* No poem may be entered in more than one contest, nor should it have
won a previous contest.
* Poems should be typed and submitted in duplicate, with the author's name
and address on one copy. Include an email address too, if possible.
* Label poems with the name of the contest.
* No entries will be returned.
* No entries should be sent special delivery or express mail. Regular mail only. No email entries.
* Mark the name or names of the contest(s) entered on the envelope before mailing.
* New England Poetry Club (NEPC) will not engage
in correspondence regarding poems submitted or contest decisions.
* Judges are well-known poets, and sometimes are winners of previous NEPC contests.
* Judges reserve the right not to select a winner.
* All entries (unless otherwise noted) should be sent to:
NEPC Contest Coordinator, C/O Kalajian, 376-A School St.,
Watertown MA 02472